Premier Medical Transportation - Malfunctioning vehicles, terrible mechanical repair work!
Premier Medical Transports are extremely unsafe and dangerous for drivers, patients and their family members. The condition of their units are extremely poor. I found out first hand on my own and from other fellow drivers as well, about the condition of these vehicles.
As the son of a former patient, and myself a passenger, had I known the true condition of Premier's units, I never would have allowed my Mother to be transported in them.
They are not a reputable business at all and I would not recommend them to any patients family due to their units terrible condition.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "America's Tire 2099 E Washington St Colton, CA 92324 Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."